Monday, February 1, 2010

*drumrolls* debut of my very own minorandom obsessions page ^.^

So it all started with HALF OF MY CLASS having blogs of their own, so i decided to get my own after MUCH prompting on behalf of my peers *thanx peepz ^.^*

Let me start with saying that this will be a space for personal musings, introductions to my vast, random, & often-times fleeting weekly obsessions. Yes. I have weekly obsessions. So shoot me =P

It'll cover everything that's in-focus for me in that week, & hopefully it'll be entertaining.

Or not.

Warning: I drop things as easily as I get obsessed with them. I have commitment issues. Even with non-tangible, conceptual things.

I'm cool like that.

Whatever it is, enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! looking forward to reading more..

    ReplyDelete