Sunday, February 21, 2010

Look up!

This isn't an obsession entry. But of course, it's something random.

So I used to be into amateur photography, went photograph-taking around town/out of town sometimes (no,the buildings in kl do NOT look like the ones shown here. The building are all from out of town ^.^)

And I realised that I have this fascination with the sky. Reminds me of happier times. Especially on a good day. It serves as a reminder of infinite possibilities. At least to me =)

Whenever you feel like you don't know where to point and shoot, try looking up.

It really is interesting to see the many many shades of blue our sky can produce. Sunrise/sunsets are even MORE amazing. The colours look like cotton candy. Now you know what I think of when I find something interesting. Food.

So here are some of the photographs that I've taken... Some quite recent, and some not-so.

I hope it will make you feel as good as I do whenever I look at them. It took me around 10 hours to load everything -__-... I hope the effort is worthwhile *sigh*

Don't worry. I'm uploading the photos while studying. I have not abandoned my responsibilities as a student just yet.

Was in a FAST-MOVING car when I took this. Going down Genting Highland with Miki ^.^





The fairy-ness in me was just enchanted by this view in the forest <3
The tree looks like it's splitting the picture in half ^.^
Stairway to heaven =)



p/s: I know some of the pictures are under/over-exposed. That's why I used the term amateur ;). Oh and these are the original photos. No photoshop-ing. I'm too lazy to do all that.

2 comments: