Saturday, February 20, 2010

i lap u chawis

So yesterday my connection was being more uncooperative than usual.

I had to get into my email, and I couldn't for the LONGEST time. *insert curses here*

When I finally got to, there were 2 recent emails that I got. Both from Charis.

The second one was anticipated. It was work-related.

The more recent one read "Nothin interestin". I ignored that at first.

Then Charis texted me saying "But I just sent u something. Try opening it."

Curious, I clicked on it. I thought Charis was playing one of her jokes on me or something.

I waited and waited for the bloody email to open.

Then I saw the attachment icon, it read: to Aliza. *that's me*

I waited and waited for the bloody attachment icon to load. All the while I was staring at the to Aliza icon.

Then finally.

I saw this

Kim Jae Joong. My current MAJOR obsession. His beautiful poster *courtesy of Miki* now adorns my bedroom door.


This gave me the motivation to read journal articles till 2am yesterday.

Thank you Charis!
=D

1 comment:

  1. IGNORE my Mails some more lar... Dun wanna send u anymore ><

    ReplyDelete